Monday 20 January 2014

Tonight i completed a challenge from Gingerscraps
This one is called the recipe challenge, they give you a list of items you should have on your layout
This is the layout I made, I don't usually do dog layouts, but this kit was cute and I got it for free lol
However it is a very cute kit, the photos are of a friends dog that came camping with us once.

The kit is called Sweet Gracie -  Little rad Trio and you can find it HERE

I used a template, which I very rarely do, but as I got this one for free too I gave it a try.

I have to use photoshop Elements when using a template and as I am not overly familiar with using it for layouts I find it trying, my personal preference is Scrapbook Max, it is an amazing scrapbooking program and noone will ever convince me to use photoshop full time.
At only $29.00 it is way cheaper than Photoshop
kaving said that I wouldn't do without photoshop for my picture manipulating

2 comments: