Sunday 20 April 2014

Come join in the fun at Scrapbook Max with all the new challenges that are happening there this month!
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME NEW PEOPLE TO THIS FORUM

First Part - Scrap a Page (preferably with a SBM Designer's Kit) Any thing you want to scrap about.
Post that page in Gallery and in this thread.

Second Part - Do Not change placement of elements on the page, but change the colors of all items used using the color tool in your program. It can be a slight change or a major change. Up to you 
Let's face it, babies are beautiful, well most of them although I have seen some ugly ones LOL including my son who we nick named bullfrog when he was born LOL but he grew up to be a handsome prince 6' 4" blonde hair, blue eyes and good looking..

Anyway most of us probably have baby photos lying around. Why not pull them out and make a scrapbook page for this contest..

The challenge is to make a Baby page BUT now listen up ( this is the contest bit)

I want you to email the page to me

I will post them here with no name on them and the contest is for others to guess who the photo is.


1: the photo must be of yourself and preferable 2 years to 5 years old ...( a bit hard with tiny babies )
2: you must also email me a current photo of yourself.
I will post all now photos for entrants to have a guess who is who.

Prize: FREE full sized scrapbook kit 
This challenge is a scraplift with a difference!

the person below me is going to scraplift any LO in my galllery, the person who follows me will get scraplifted by the following particpant and so on, so bring it on, who is going to scraplift one of my pages?? 


I need you to sort through your old photos and find a picture of your mum and make a page with her as the star. i realize that some might not have one, so use a woman in your life that has inspired you perhaps in some way. it could be anyone, a movie star, a author, a friend, you decide.

My page is made using a kit by Katie castillo called Just beachy and it is my mum in about 1955, give or take a few years

Some journalling about the page would be great!!

A free kit from Deanne Gowsmith is available for 1 participant in this challenge
I made this LO for th Challenge using Just So Scrappy Kit Just so beachy 




For this challenge I want you to use in your LO

4 different flowers - use 1 flower quite large (main feature)have this flower in the front of everything - use the other flowers as many times as you want

1 lace bow
2 diferent kinds of leaves - use twice each
1 steampunk item
1 plain BG paper (not highly patterned, but can be textured)
a stamp to use on BG paper
no frames
1 ribbon
1 peice of string
1 arrow of some kind like this -> >>>>>>
1 stick, used as many times as you like
2 embies of your choice, but not the same as in my list and something unique from anyone elses that has posted before you.

I want to see plenty of white space (lots of BG that doesn't have embies on it)

Have fun! 
here is a page I made with this recipe using Jilberts Bits of Bytes and The Urban Fairy kit Urban Decay



This is a simple challenge, all I would like you to do is scraplift this page I made using Connie princes Kit We are Family. if you have any of Connies kits it wpould be awesome if you used one of these, but if not use another SBM designer.

Deanne Gowsmith aka Moonbean is giving away a free kit to one of you participants in this challenge.

here is the page to scraplift

A new challenge posted to day

Show off the kit, show off the photo challenge

 For this challenge we are going to show off 2 things in each layout.
The first layout I want you to use just one kit and I want you to make the kit look amazing, the kit is the main focus. i want you to use a photo too, but the star of the page needs to be the kit.

For the second page i want you to make the photo the star, and you can use as many photos as you want as long as they are the main focus of the page instead of the kit being the main focus like in your first LO.

Use the same kit for both pages please.

My page 1

 My Page 2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment