Thursday 24 April 2014

Saviscraps Friday Freebie

SOMETHING NEW!!
Every Friday I am going to be offering a 
Saviscrap Friday Freebie
The Saviscrap Friday freebie will be made exclusively with KapiScrap & Art kits
So if you don't want to miss out on these Freebies don't forget to fill out the 
follow by email form to get reminder posts
I always have some kind of Freebie to offer so you don't want to miss out on them either!

So todays Friday Freebie has been made using KapiScrap & Arts newest kit
Hippity Hoppity - Store Link

See other Quick Pages that have been made using this kit - HERE

Download has now expired -  available until Tuesday 29th April 2014


2 comments:

  1. Kaye I didn't know you were giving out quick pages of Sandrine's kits. Your layouts are always so beautiful. Had I know I would have been by picking them up like I just stopped by to get the one you made for the Studio's color challenge. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kimberly!! I have only started the Friday Freebies, watch out every week!!

    ReplyDelete