Thursday 17 April 2014

Some new pages

I have joined in a few challenges lately and made some pages, so I thought I would share some of them and show you some of the lovely kits that are out there

I made this page in the April Scraplift Challenge at Scrapbook Bytes



This page is made for the Font Challenge at Scrapbook Bytes
The template is from Kimeric Kreations and is free on her blog HERE
This is for the GAB challenge
I used for this LO
[sets of lights papers by Angels designs
[A day of hope elements by mooscraps
Template used is from KapiScrap & Art - available soon
All these pages have been made using the spectacular kits from the April G A B at scrapbook Bytes
They are all available at $1.00 each for a short time, so grab them now! there are 7 pages of kits and extras to choose from

No comments:

Post a Comment