Thursday 22 May 2014

THIS TEMPLATE SET IS NOW IN STORE AT SCRAPBOOK MAX
HERE

I am totally in love with the Sandy Shores collection from KapiScrap
So I have a freebie Qick page for you today from a new template set I am selling on Scrapbook Max, which will be new in store VERY SOON
OR in the next few days it will be in store at MY MEMORIES as Quick pages.

There is a set of 5 in this colour scheme, and I will be doing another set in a matching colour scheme very soon, so if you are wanting to make a summery, beached theme photobook, this might be the set for you.
This page also matches with another template set of 10 from MMS
Check out my post HERE which shows the template set
Check out HERE for anything Sandy Shores at MMS
Check out HERE for anything Sandy Shores at Scrapbook Max

Friday Freebie 23rd - 27th May
This link has now expired

  Here is a page made with the freebie
  

and more pages from the same set available in the next couple of days






No comments:

Post a Comment