Saturday 26 July 2014

I don't know about you but I love simple papers at times.  When I say simple, I mean spotty, chevron, striped or a slight pattern.

I have a few sets of these papers in our Etsy store.  You can mix and match them with many kits.
here is a sample below.

If you have a colour palette you would like some papers in, feel free to email me and I will make up a set according to your needs, in the patterns you would like

BUY HERE at Etsy






 Here is a LO I made using my papers from Citrus Paper Pack
and a Mini for a challenge at pickleberry POP HERE
They go beautifully together

 
Dont miss out on all the great challenges at Pickleberrypop, July is almost over but in August there are going to be some big changes with some new challenges and lots of fun!!

Here are some pages I made in the July challenges
Just click on the title and it will take you to the challenge

July Mini Pickle Free kit


July 2014 Life of You challenge



July 2014 - Template Challenge


July 2014 - Word Play Challenge


July 2014 - Pickle Theft Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment